Monday, February 6, 2017

Alright, I was pissed and I was more than a little irratated.

What? You don't get ticked off from time to time?? I entered melt down mode when I was informed that I now had to pay $140.00 a month out of an SSI check that I am barely making it on to begin with. Problem is that the government talks about minimum wage at $15.00 an hour when in reality they pay the retired and walking wounded less than .63 cents an hour and expects them to smile sweetly and bend over without the benefit of a reach around. Then they expect you to pay for your own medicines to boot! Which by the way cost higher than a giraffes asshole to start with, so you then have to make the decision of whether or not you're going to eat for that week or survive by dumpster diving. Been there, done that, bought the T-Shirt. Don't like it and certainly don't recommend it. Yet the government expects you to do your part to help the country.

Over the last two hundred or so years we have gone from a nation that could actually take care of itself, to a nation that is so regulated and govenmentize we can't even take a shit without being taxed for it. It has even gotten to the point where the government was actually considering taxing us for the rain that fell on the roofs of the buildings we used or lived in. No Kidding! Anything for the all holy dollar.

My point is this. As a nation our government is failing. We sit by while the political parties use every dirty trick they can think of to discredit Presidential nominees, without even giving a thought as to the damage it does to the individual or his or her family. They don't care, and for the most part it seems that the American people don't care either. What happened guys? Some where along the line you loose your sense of honor? Our government is failing and you sit back as though you don't give a rat's ass. Oh, I get it! As long as it doesn't interfere with your football games, television, or beer, then it's ok. Jesus! What a bunch of losers. I guess it's true. All of the real Americans are serving in the military so you can sit on your asses. Guess that makes them look like a bunch of horses asses, doesn't it? I mean, after all they're willing to put their lives on the line just so a bunch of lazy couch potatoes can just sit there and do nothing.

What pisses me off more than anything else is the fact that ever since Obama, the rest of the world had come to look upon America as a joke and in all probability easy pickings. Lets see, Iran, gets sanctions added on for violating that joke of a treaty and then in response launches five more the day after the sanctions, like its daring us to do something. I don't know about Trump, but my response would be to call a special session of the middle east nations and make arrangements to bomb the shit out of them and destroy their nuclear capabilities. What bunker busters 24/7 for three months? I'd say that would pretty much get the message across. It would also show the rest of the world that pissing us off is not a good idea. Especially the Chinese and Russians. But hey! That's just me. I don't have a clue what Trump is thinking about, and from the looks of it neither does he.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.