Sunday, April 10, 2011

Election Status Report

With the first reporting period to the Federal Election Commission over it’s now time to start taking a serious look at what is going on with my election process and what is happening with the campaign and those who are a part of it. 

With regard to my campaign, things have been more or less moving at a snails pace and it is now time to start kicking things into high gear. Especially with regard to campaign finances. If you believe in the Constitution of the United States, smaller government, a balance budget, and the ability to chose your own health care or not, without being forced to do so then I encourage your to spread the word about me and please consider a campaign contribution. Unfortunately these things cannot happen without money to get the candidate into office. You may contribute to my campaign fund by either going to the website http://billenglish4senate.org and select the Papal option or you can send your contribution to me at Bill English for Senate at P.O. Box 1028, Alamogordo, NM 88311.
All donations are gratefully accepted and are tax deductible.

Both Heather Wilson and Greg Sowards are trying desperately to convince the Tea Partys that they are the conservative candidate to back, however I have to make the observation that Heather Wilson’s brand of conservatism is not my brand and I believe for the most part not the Tea Party’s. She has apparently admitted that she is NOT in favor of Term limits among other things. 
Greg Sowards on the other hand is something else entirely. While he talks and walks the Tea Party Conservative line I get the sense that there is an agenda behind his running. On his way back from a meeting in Ruidoso, NM he passed through Alamogordo and called me and asked to meet. For the most part I have a great deal of respect for Greg and I agreed to meet with him. That was a real eye opener. He spent the better part of an hour and a half trying to convince me to drop out of the race in order to give him a better chance. Among the statements he made to me when I pointed out that with the 2012 election cycle things could once again shift within the House and that there was a very real possibility President Obama could get re-elected I thought that he was going to blow a gasket. His immediate response was that “God would not do that and if he did he’s abandon America!” He went on to say that it was his destiny to be the next senator for New Mexico. This coming from a man who has lost every election that he’s been in. I have to admit that when I heard him make these statements it gave me pause. 

Let there be no mistake. I am a Conservative. I am in favor of term limits, against abortion period, in favor of a balanced budget, against Obama’s Health care program, and believe in the second amendment as well as the Constitution of the United States. I also believe that our borders must be protected by whatever mean necessary short of open warfare, and that ALL Americans have a right and a duty to be a part of the political process.

As I have stated many times before, if you have questions that you want answered I will answer then. Just go to http://www.billenglish4senate.org/Q&A.html where our comments page is located at and ask me. I answer everyone either privately or publicly, but I answer. 

Your in Service
Bill English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.