Saturday, May 21, 2011

Now For A Serious Word

Serious Word….


Ok, now that’s out of the way there are a few things that need to be said.
It is indeed unfortunate that the Republican Tea Party Candidates elected during the last election seem for all intents and purposes to have folded on several issues that would have forced the government to start to reduce it size, and start to make headway toward strengthening our economy, and providing desperately needed jobs for the American People. In the process they also seem to have lost their ethics, broken promises, and apparently their oaths of Office.

One of the first things that we need to realize, and I am speaking to the liberal Democrats as well, is that this nation is as war with itself. It is a war that we must win in order to preserve our nation and once again attain the greatness we once enjoyed.

First let me address the liberals: You have spent the last three years telling us that we are racist, calling us Nazi’s, and generally done everything that you possibly could to discredit and disabuse us. Yet we continue on. We continue on not only for ourselves and America, but for you as well. Whether you realize it or not ultimately you too will have to pay the price for America’s failure. What will you do when you have no job? What will you do when you realize that the government can't carry you any longer and you are without a home or food? Medical care? How are you going to feel when all of a sudden you are told that you are no longer a productive citizen and really need to think about end of life counseling? What you don’t realize is that as it affects us conservatives it also affects you. You’re not stupid people, but for some reason you seem to be blinded by the rhetoric of those who would destroy this nation and even you.

As for you Republicans: Yes I am a Republican, always have been and always will be. While there are some who would disagree with me on certain issues the one thing they do agree with me on is the fact that we need to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights. The size of our government needs to be reduced exponentially, we need to stop sending foreign aide to nations that will use it to buy arms and equipment to fight us, and use that money to reduce our national deficit. We can no longer spend money we do not have.

Most importantly we need to realize that we are fighting an enemy within. One that would destroy America and the American People.

I stand for a free America and the rights of the American People who chose to live their lives without government interference. I stand for the Constitution of the United States and most importantly I stand for freedom.

I have pledged to fight for what is right in this country, and to fight those who would diminish it greatness. I have pledge that if elected to the senate I will fight any bill or law that does not serve the American People in a Constitutional manner. But I can't fight alone.

Now more than ever I need the help of those who feel as I do. I need financial help and I need the help of those who believe that America can be great again in the form of volunteers and people willing to get out on the streets and meeting places to talk about me and to let the rest of the people of New Mexico know who I am and what I stand for.

If you want to help you can contact me at my website or write me at bille@billenglish4senate.org . You can also help by making a donation by either using the pay pal feature at the website or send your donation to Bill English, Post Office Box 1028, Alamogordo, NM 88311. Anything will be gratefully accepted and put to good use.

Fight for America and fight for New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.