Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You are about to be taxed and you don't know it. And no it's not Obamacare


My next-door neighbor brought the following to me, and I had to laugh, just a little. I saw the look of anger in his eyes, and realized that if enough people came to understand what was happening here in America then things were going to get interesting.

You see the last time something like this happened in America; we had that Revolutionary War thing.

Okay, before I continue, maybe I should state a couple of truths as I see them. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. If I’m right then I’ll sit here and say I told you so. That is of course if I haven’t been picked up in the middle of the night and whisked away to some dark prison where I’ll be water boarded until I croak. Which, in light of the current rumors is a distinct possibility, but then, since I am already old, fat, and don’t seem to have much of a future left, who cares.

So here are the truths as I seem them; Romney won’t be elected because the powers behind the scenes have already put the fix in. Voting Machines, electoral votes, everything has already been setup to where the man from Kenya will win. People are so afraid of being label racist that they will automatically vote for this swine. Obama care will not be repealed, and while I say it will happen sooner, friends of mine are saying that we will be under a dictatorship by April. By the end of 2013, every citizen of the United States will be required to have installed a biometric chip. Whether you want it or not. It’s already law you morons, it’s in Obama care! Read the damned thing!!

Now! You can sit there and tell me that I’m crazier than drunken monkey. THAT, for the moment, is your constitutional right. However, the following isn’t me just talking, this is really happening and unless you do something about it you’ll be seeing more and more of this kind of shit being slipped past you until it’s too late to do anything about it.

On January 1, 2013, (if the world doesn’t end on December 21st, 2012) The US Government will be requiring everyone to have direct deposit for social Security Checks. Wonder why?

HR 4646. You might want to watch out for this after the November elections; remember this BEFORE YOU VOTE, in case you think Obama is looking out for your best interest.

A 1% Tax on all bank transactions is what HR4646 calls for… do you receive a paycheck, retirement check, Social Security check, or a pension fund check, and have it direct deposited to your bank account?? Well guess what … looks as if the Obamanator wants to tax it 1 percent.

This Bill was put forth by Rep. Pete DeFazio (D-OR), Rep. Chaka Fattah (nice sounding Arab name) (D-PA), and US Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa). Yeppers, that’s a 1 percent tax on ALL bank transactions-HR4646. Every time money goes in and every time money goes out. And even if you stir it all about, transfering it to another account etc . . . within the same bank. The plan is to slip it in after the elections in order to keep it under the radar.

You expecting an IRS refund next year? Just remember, you have it direct deposited or if you walk it to the bank and deposit it, you will pay 1 percent. Any money, cash, check, or whatever, you deposit it, you pay a 1 percent fee. No matter where it came from. Some of you will say, “It’s just one percent, no big deal.” Yeah? Go back and check your bank transactions for the year add the one percent for each transaction and then tell me it’s no big deal...

Tell you what folks. You may think I’m crazier than a shit house rat, but if that son-of-a-bitch and his flunkies remain in office, you better lay in a supply of lubricant because you’re going to need it.
You might want to think about passing this one around. People need to know what's going on.... thanks, Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.