Friday, August 17, 2012

And so it begins!!! - Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Post

For some time now I have been cautioning my readers about the possibility of Americans being taken in the middle of the night for standing against a government gone mad with power. Some of you have even told me that I am crazier than an outhouse rat.

Well the above audio might change your mind. While I personally cannot vouch for the voracity of the report, it gives me enough pause to want to share it with you. For all I know I might be next.If this is indeed the case, then my question is; What are you as Americans going to do about it?

Interestingly, of late there have been more than a few rumors that the Government is preparing for Marshal Law and that the American economy is about to take a major dump. Possibly sometime in October. While I do not wish to create a panic, I would advise those of you who may think as I do, that it might not be a bad idea to start stocking up on food and water, and perhaps lamps and oil for those lamps. Enough to last for at least three months. You might also want to consider some form of defense in case you need it.

Things are going to get tough folks. I think that its time to start thinking seriously about what is happening in our America, and what could happen.

Good Luck and God Bless....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.