Monday, November 19, 2012

The Mayan's End of the World?


Well, Veterans Day is now passed, Thanksgiving is coming up, and then in December, according to some, the world is supposed to come to an end. We can only hope.
For those of you who may be convinced that the Mayan’s were right and December 21 is the official end of the world, all I can say is good luck. If the world does come to an end, perhaps that would be the best thing that could happen to us. Lately I have been seeing all kinds of dooms day scenarios on television and in the press, some of which could be possible and some of which tends to make me scratch my head a little bit. Solar flares I’ll admit could be a possibility, but I have a problem with the planet being sucked into the galactic center when the earth, sun, and galactic center come into alignment, or with the return of the space aliens (eh..ok, maybe). Then again, maybe the Mayan’s are right. However, I have to ask the question; if the Mayan’s are right and this has happened before, how would they know if they’ve already been sucked into the Galactic center? Hmmm… now that is a real poser.
Not being one to press my luck and slap fate in the face, I figure that the safest way to deal with December 21, 2012 is to throw the biggest party I can think of and get rip roaring drunk. If I do it that way then if the world ends I won’t notice it. If it doesn’t end, then when I finally wake up in the morning the monstrous hangover I have is going to be pretty clear indicator that nothing happened and that after I recover I can pretty much get on with living. Which means continuing my fight against an oppressive government that violates the Constitution of the United States, and our rights as free Americans.
Whatever happens, I would suggest that you surround yourself with your loved ones and let each other know just how much you really do love and care for them. Even the family screwballs, We need a little love to you know. In any case, I wouldn't worry to much about it all.
Happy Holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.