Saturday, January 24, 2015

Possible Swan Song???

One of the biggest problems with age is that all the years before seem to catch up to you. Such is the case with me. Recently I suffered from a Pulmonary Embolism. I got lucky and survived it and am recovering, but each day is a gift to me from god. I present this fact to you, not to give excuses, but to point out that there are certain events in one’s life that prevent other things from happening, such as writing this blog.

As a result of all of this, I have reached the decision that I will continue to write this blog, but for the moment I am going to write my final message to all of you now, while I can, just in case something happens to me that prevents me from doing so in the future. Calling it planning ahead  if you want, but I figure that better now than never.
First of all, you need to know that there are truly heroes in everyday America. Not to belittle our heroes in the Military, but these heroes I speak of are the men and women who aren’t afraid to speak up and tell the rest of us what is actually happening in America. Among these heroes are two men that I have had to honor to meet via the net, Bill McMichael’s and Ryan Genovese. During the time I have known then they have tried to show Americans the true nature of what is happening to the America we once knew. Both of them will in all probability accuse me of trying to suck up to them, but still facts are facts, and if either of them have the opportunity to read this, then I say to them “Bite Me.”
What was America?  Well, to my mind it was the greatest nation in the history of the world. For almost 250 years it stood for freedom and unselfishly supported those nations threatened by those who would subjugate them and force them to into political slavery. Is is also a nation that for the first time in the history since the Greeks gave each and every citizen the ability to speak freely without fear of threat or repercussions. Is it a perfect nation? Not in the least. Like all great things there are flaws, but it is the people that have the ability to fix those problems, and those abilities were guaranteed by our fore-fathers in the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights. Yet over the past 62 years I and others have watched as the so called liberals and Democrats have very slowly pecked away at those rights and freedoms until we have reached the point where America and it’s freedoms are in very real danger of being destroyed.
I love America. I believe in its greatness, and I believe in its exceptionality. I believe that unless we begin to pay attention to what is happening around us, we are in very real danger of losing it. I also believe that all Americas need to wake up and pay attention to what’s happening around. If they do, then suddenly they will become such a moving force in the country that the politicians will have no choice but to listen to the people. Imagine millions of Americans standing up and telling its government what it will do, not the other way around. I encourage this. I dream of a day when all Americans are able to recognize the danger that exists not only from thir own government, but from those governments around the world who  would destroy us for our belief in God, and refusal to bow down before them and be forcibly made to accept their god and belief system under the threat of beheading.
I believe in a nation that allows me to wake up in the morning feeling good and without fear  of being hauled way to a prison to be tortured for what I believe and what I have said. Unfortunately I also have to admit that we are coming perilously close to that situation as I write this. But hey! I am at that age now where I could drop dead tomorrow, so what the hell! Is it better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission first?
I love this country with all of my heart and all of my soul. And pray that it continues long after I have gone. Traditionally a Republic has usually lasted for 250 years, but it is my hope that America will break that record and continue on for another 250 years. One hundred years from now no one will know that I was here or even remember my name. Maybe that’s the way it’s supposed to be. But in the long term my heart and spirit will always cry for freedom, because that is the nature of man and humanity, and hopefully America will still exist and stand one hundred years from now because freedom and the ability to be free is natural to humanity.
We must fight for that freedom, both here at home and against whoever or whatever would try to remove that freedom. It is my hope that all of you will pass this belief along to your children and have them pass it to their children. Hopefully they will have the courage to stand and fight for what is their god given right. Luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.