Monday, March 7, 2016

Banging my Head Slowly


It’s been a couple of days since I have written anything for this blog, primarily because I have been banging my head against the wall continuously since Super Tuesday. With Trump’s major wins. I have come to the realization that there is just no way to put it other than you cannot fix stupid.

Let’s look at the facts, first of all throughout his entire campaign Trump has offered absolutely no position regarding foreign policy, ISIS, the economy, his position on Israel, or for that matter, his position on anything, other than the fact that he is going to build a wall at the southern border to keep illegal immigrants from coming into America and is going to make Mexico pay for it. Yeah, right! And if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I’d be happy to sell you at a discount price.

Interestingly enough, the American people are angry at what our government has been doing over the last eight years under Obama’s rule. I am in an absolute state of wonder, at how Pres. Obama can drive this country into an economic meltdown and at the same time blame the Bush administration for it. It seems to me that it was Obama who was willing to give away trillions of dollars to bail out businesses such as GM because they were “too big to fail”. To my way of thinking if they were failing he should’ve let them fail. But then, I’m not a politician, and I’m certainly not getting payback from these companies who are too big to fail. What? Did I just imply that the government is corrupt? Oh gee, did I say something wrong? Did I just state a hidden truth that everybody has known for years? Well shit on me!

After doing a little research, I have discovered that Trump is not the individual that he would the American people think he is. Not only is he being sued for a University that he created, which turned out to be bogus, but he has in the past been sued for putting his name on construction projects that he in point of fact had nothing to do with. It would seem that he feels the Trump name is worth billions of dollars just on its branding value alone. Does this mean that he’s about to brand the United States of America?

I have heard it said from various quarters, that Trump’s main concern with regard to the economy and the greatness of America is to do business with other countries, creating an equal balance between everyone. Say what? How in the hell can you do business with countries that want to see you exterminated?

Do I Hate Trump? Not as much as I hate Obama to be sure, but the simple fact of the matter is that this country, in order to show its progressiveness voted black during the last election cycle, now it would appear that it’s voting orange. Trump may want to pass himself off as the mega businessman, but the fact of the matter is he has absolutely no experience in running a country. The United States of America is not a business. It is a country which consist of people from different backgrounds, different cultures, all brought together under the Constitution of the United States and the freedoms which it guarantees. To my way of thinking Trump’s a clown, and most likely incapable of seeing the unique problems that exist in this nation culturally and economically. I might also add that in my own personal memory. Not once have I heard this orange headed rooster mentioned the Constitution of the United States of America!

Will Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio make better candidates than Trump? I’m not sure, except for the fact that Ted Cruz has already proven his willingness to fight for the Constitution and Marco Rubio. Although inexperienced is at least willing to try.

Interestingly, after my last blog, I received a legitimate offer to emigrate to Canada should Trump win the election. I’m giving it some serious consideration; however, money is an issue which means that I will probably end up heading the resistance here in America.

In closing, I would like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences to the Reagan family upon the loss of Nancy Reagan at the age of 94, who in my estimation, and in the estimation of many others, was a First Lady of dignity and good common sense and a true life-mate of Pres. Ronald Reagan, may she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.