Saturday, December 24, 2016

Scientology…Fraud Extraordinaire

Every once in a while I like to pick a subject and stir the pot a little just to see how badly I can piss someone off. Since Leah Rimini has started broadcasting her program “Scientology and the aftermath” I have to see if I can help her out. Not of course that she needs it, since she seems to be doing a pretty good job of it by herself. I will say that once, many years ago, I was fortunate enough to avoid that trap during a time in my life when things were fairly ambiguous for me.

I love science-fiction and I have to admit that on several occasions I have read sci-fi books written by L. Ron Hubbard. Not great reading, but not bad either. The story goes that Hubbard and a friend were having lunch together one afternoon and somehow they got onto the subject of religion. I personally don’t know if the story is true, but somehow it has the ring of truth to it, but Hubbard is supposed to have announced to his friend that he could create a worldwide religion and bet one hundred dollars on it. Thus the birth of Scientology.

I don’t particularly give a rat’s ass about what is turning out to be the biggest con job in the history of the world. What I care about is the fact that in order to keep the Con going these low-life scum bags are destroying families who don’t know any better, and forcing them to believe that they are criminals because the Church says they are. Actually, I think the biggest criminal of the bunch is that low life piece of shit David Miscavige. By the by David, I have one leg, but if you were ever to come at me with the intent of striking me, they would definitely be pulling a very expensive carbon fiber prosthetic out of your posterior. I might add that there is a real possibility that you’d have to undergo facial reconstructive surgery. But hey! That’s just me.

Hubbard was a writer and story teller, and like most writers he wanted to see his books sell, and the Church of Scientology was the perfect way to do it. Now! You can sue me, but since I haven’t got anything it would be a waste of time. You can accuse me of being a convicted felon, but everybody who knows me already knows that. You can’t threaten me with “Disconnection” since the majority of my children don’t talk to me anyway, and those who do talk to me think I’m an asshole anyway. I suppose you could hire a Private Investigator, but that would end up with him and me having coffee in the morning and me giving him my itinerary for the day. Which, if you think about it isn’t very interesting since I have no money and don’t go very far from home except to my church (Which is a REAL Church) to borrow a few bucks from the pastor when I need it. You could of course accuse me of being a wife beater, child molester, or any number of other things, which would result in me suing you and Scientology out of existence. This one actually appeals to me since I love a good fight.

As time goes by less and people are afraid of you, and I least of all. The public is not as stupid as you seem to think it is. The question I have is this; when this thing called Scientology falls to pieces what is going to happen to all of your victims? Where will they go? How will they gain some sort of education to prepare them for life outside of SeaOrg. Christ! This is worse than some polygamist groups out there.

So David Miscavige, in short, you can kiss the darkest part of my lily white ass. Well, maybe not, you might try to bite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.