Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Well, Its Official I am running for Office

For the past year or so I have been talking about a lot of things that are wrong with the Obama administration and the government in general, and now I have finally decided to put my money where my mouth is.

Therefore I am officially announcing that I am a candidate for the United States Senate running against incumbent Democrat Senior Senator Jeff Bingaman of New Mexico.

As a result of this many have stated that I am basically crazy to do so. In part because of my political views which are constitutional and in part because Senator Bingaman is a five term incumbent.

Be that as it may be, it is my opinion that Senator Bingaman needs to go for several reasons. The first being that he has supported the Obama Health Care Bill, and then he has supported CAP and TRADE. But I think the most important reason is that it is because he has lost touch with the people of New Mexico.

It is my belief that New Mexico and its people have a lot to give the nation. That we have the ability for the first time in our 474 year history to bring not only our state but our nation into a future that is brighter than anyone realizes. I also believe that it is essential to listen to the people and learn what it is the absolutely need and want for their state. I believe that as a Senator I have the moral obligation to listen and actually represent my constituents.

The problems that we face as a state and a nation are no longer Republican or Democrat issues, they are American issues, and it is time that common sense as well as Constitutional principles is returned to our government.

Wish me luck guys and gals. If you want to know more or perhaps give me a hand you can go to http://billenglish4senate.org and learn more.


Politics: A Treatise on Government: A Powerful Work by Aristotle (Timeless Classic Books)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.