Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HEEEEEELP!!!

As many of you know, I am running for the United States Senate against incumbent Democrat Senator Jeff Bingaman. While this is not my first attempt at politics on a national level, it is the first serious attempt.

Since this is the case, I am placed in position to ask for help. It is my hope that you, the American Public, will see the need for me to go to the United States Senate.

I know that the senate seat that I am attempting to be elected for is in the State of New Mexico, but consider the following;

As a United States Senator I have an obligation and a duty to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights. It does not matter if I represent the State of New Mexico. I also represent the United States. As such I perform two jobs. I stand for my state and my constituents. And I stand for the citizens of the U.S. as a whole.

I doubt seriously that you’ll find too many politicians willing to admit that fact to you.

The individual I am running against, Jeff Bingaman has won election 5 times in the past. During that time he seems to have done very little to benefit the State of New Mexico. Yet at the same time he has done a great deal to harm America. He has authored a Climate Bill, also known as the Cap and Trade Bill that will help to destroy the American Economy. Additionally, he fails to take into account the fact that jobs will be lost as a result of this. In the past he has voted for the Obama Health Care Bill. This on its face is the most unconstitutional piece of legislature to ever be passed. It goes on and on.

And it all affects the American people, no matter where they live.

This is why I am asking for your help. There is no polite way of putting, I need money in order to carry this off, and I need a lot of it. If any of you believe in America, and believe in the need to see simple honest change, then please. Any amount helps and is gratefully received. You can donate through PAYPAL at http://billenglish4senate.org by clicking the donate button on the home page. You can also click the link here on the blog to get to my campaign site.

Help me to make a different and to stand for New Mexico and the United States Constitution.

Thank you,
William (Bill) S. English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.