Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dictatorship?


I was recently informed that I am now old enough to be respectable. I don’t want to be respectable; I want to raise as much hell as I possibly can. I want people to hear me, debate with me, and think about what I am saying,
Over the past five years I have been making predictions and statements concerning the political situation around the world and most particularly in the United States. As many of you know I hate Obama. Not because he’s half black, but because of his policies and what he has done to America. His disdain for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. His Empirical attitude toward Congress, and most of all his obvious hatred for America.
Early on I stated that we shouldn’t be in Irag simply because it was going to be a waste of time and American lives. As soon as we left there would be civil war. I was right and nobody listened to me. The same thing is going to happen in Afghanistan. I stated that Obama’s health care program would turn into a cluster fuck. It happened and nobody listened.
As a result of stating the obvious, many people started calling me a racist. Frankly I could care less that Obama is half black. What I care about is that this prick is destroying America and nobody sees it, or they are so complacent like a bunch of sheep that they go where the dog leads them. What is he going to do next by executive order? Suspend the voting laws?
If we as Americans are incapable of standing up and saying to Congress, the Senate, and Obama that enough is enough, then we deserve what we get. During the Roman Republic it was “Hail Caesar”, is it now going to be “Hail Obama”? Either we stand together as Americans, or we will stand together as subjects, ruled by a man who hasn’t any idea as to what American really means, forced to his will and the will of his minions just like Adolf Hitler.
Race was never an issue! As Americans we worked hard to bring about Civil Rights and equality, and until Obama we were starting to do a pretty good job of it. When Obama came into office race raised it ugly head once again. Especially if you disagreed with his policies or criticized him in any way. His lackey Eric Holder refused to follow the law when he refused to prosecute the “New Black Panthers” for interfering in the voting process at a polling station.
God Damnit! When are you going to get off your asses and start standing up for what is right and impeach that prick? We are Americans and its damn well time that we start acting like it! Before you know it America will no longer exist and we will suddenly find ourselves in the nation of whatever state we live in because the union and the United States had fallen apart. I am waiting for him to dissolve Congress. He has effectively already done that since his seems to be now ruling by Executive order.

Whether you want to believe it or not, we are now living under a dictatorship! Get you heads out of your asses people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.