Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Obama wants America to Fail!!


Well, once again welcome to my weekly diatribe on the condition of the world and of America. Usually when I write this blog I am pretty pissed about whatever it is I am writing about. Now I am just disgusted with the whole situation.
Apparently no one wants to believe me when I say that we are in danger, even here in the United States. This despite the fact that ISIS or ISIL or IS, or whatever they are calling themselves these days, hung a flag on the fence of the White House, took a picture of it and then put it on their Face Book account! Let us not forget the beheadings and of course the recent message to all believers that they should kill all non-believing Europeans and most especially Americans and those heathen French who refuse to call them by the correct name. You know, I’ve got to give to the French. I think they’re doing it just to piss those nut jobs off. Of course my heart goes out to that poor bastard Frenchman they kidnapped and threatened to behead if the French didn’t stop bombing them and started calling them by their correct name, whatever it is. What they don’t realize about the French is that they’ve been beheading people throughout their history, so it’s no big deal to them, which sort of reminds me of a stick that Robin Williams used to do about the French.
Ok, I started this thing in a fairly calm frame of mind, but the more I think about it the madder I’m getting. Time for a good rant and a tranquilizer. It is fairly common knowledge that the Obamanator is attempting to make America into a banana republic with a one party system that lays overs to the left. I’m not talking about leaning, I’m talking about just laying over and letting that shit become Dictator of America. I will be interested in seeing what happens come time for the next elections, or even if we are going to have them. Whatever candidates there are whoever wins, (Hopefully a Republican with balls) is going to have the job of not only fixing what that screwball has screwed up, but of also having to regain America’s Mojo with the rest of the world. That’s going to be difficult since when and if Obama leaves office the next President is going to have to deal with ISIS. Believe me when I tell you that by that time, those little bastards are going to be here and we are going to have to fight them in order to survive, and in order to win we are going to have to bring ourselves down to their level and use every dirty trick in the book. And maybe a few we learned from a war we could never win in Asia.
Call me nuts, but I have looked into my crystal ball(s) and have foreseen the future and it’s not good. It is my belief that within the next three to six months we will begin to experience ISIS attacks here in the United States. I believe that these attacks will be facilitated by ISIS agents and soldiers infiltrating America through our unprotected Southern Borders. I also believe that they will come in such numbers that we will be unprepared to fight an army. In my last blog I asked; how do you fight evil? The answer is simple. You fight it with an even worse evil and pray to whatever god you worship that he will forgive you. Obama doesn’t want to win a fight against ISIS, he wants to loose. That much has become obvious. Whatever else you might think, Obama is not a friend of America, and he certainly has no appreciation for what America stands for. In fact, it is my belief that deep down inside he wants to destroy America. But hey! That’s just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.