Friday, January 20, 2017

Today is the day....Donald J. Trump is now our President

Well, today Donald J. Trump was inaugurated as our new President and it is time for us to sit back and watch carefully his actions that he has promised to see if he keeps those promises.

I was surprised at his speech since it deviated very little from his campaign promises, and I think that it shocked the hell out of the pundits in attendance. One hundred days starting today is what he has to make visible and real progress toward making America great again. My question is how is he going to do it, and what is he going to do? It is my hope that he extends a friendly hand toward the Democrats in an effort to find equality toward solving the problems of America and standing tall within the international community.

For now he has luncheons, dinners, and balls to attend. Tomorrow he officially starts work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to comments. Here you can agree, disagree or present a good arguement. Just keep it clean and do not attack others.

But do not expect me to be nice when you are stupid. If I am stupid tell me and I'll check it out and correct it.